Thursday, July 19, 2012

Oreimo! My Little Sister Can't Possibly Be this Cute!

Been having an Oreimo marathon since I got my DVD set a few days back. Its really a great series. It's about a teenager named Kyosuke who stumbles on to Kirino's (his little sister) secret. That she is a hard core otaku obsessed with anime, video games, and especially eroge (erotic games) that are about little sisters. Kirino is, without a doubt, a bitch but there are moments when she acts sweet and you can actually feel bad for her (she is a tsundere type character after all). But I guess my own personal reasons for liking this series has to do more with the fact that I can empathize with Kirino's position, a little. Not about hiding her otaku hobby, though I have done a fair share of that, but her feelings of loneliness. I can relate to that. Even thought I have many good friends and a best friend that I can confide in anything,  I don't know...I just feel like I can't talk to any of them. Not talk the way I want anyways. Well the DVD set is on sale at rightstuf.com if anyone's wondering.





Oh and by the way. I am not really trying to promote anything in particular. It's just I personally get so irritated when someone won't say where they bought something, which is why I always will point people in the direction of where to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment