Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Reverse Harem PC Games...America needs more of them!

After once again beating Princess Debut,which is a game for the Nintendo DS by the way, and would be a great game for any little girl. Nothing dirty about this game, I swear.  Just about being a princess and learning how to dance with hot princes (most of them at least, there's this one named Vince that I can't freaking stand!) I am left with an emptiness...a reminder that there are very few games like this available in the USA.

Because I really wish there were more reverse harem games like this. This isn't Japan and I don't read Japanese (yet, working on that). I do prefer dating sims though, none of those sex scenes are really necessary for me. Not that there's anything wrong with the games that do have those kind of scenes. I mean as long as it has a good story I'll play it. Its just the idea of playing those games whether on the DS or on a PC just seems kinda awkward to me.... >__>. Anyways, so I started doing a hunt to find more reverse harem games. There was a really interesting one called "Uta No Prince Sama" and just by looking at the trailer and the cover it looked so interesting and promising.


Alas, only available in Japanese. Boo! Someone make an English patch or bring it over! Though I heard its going to become an anime...or is already. Not sure. I'll look into that. Because if the anime is done I would love to see it. So I stumbled upon this game called, "Fatal Hearts", in my search. The illustrations are okay, definitely anime inspired but the story is actually pretty gripping.


I purchased it from Big Fish Games for $2.09! Who can resist a sale?! XD It's a promotion they got going on, that new customers get a huge discount on their first game. So if anyone wants a PC game from Big Fish take advantage of that promotion. I actually have a couple of games from them. Both mysteries that I really haven't gotten around to playing yet. But I will, since for a little while it looks like I have spare time. This game actually has got me hooked. I was originally only playing until I was tired enough to pass out (I have insomnia that comes and goes) but its like 3:00am and I'm still playing it. I just need to know what happens next! I got really frustrated with the car puzzle (if you play it you will know what I am speaking of the instant you play it). Anyways I am not completely sure what "Fatal Hearts" is about but its definitely a murder mystery mixed with romance, possibly with vampires and werewolves. Don't quote me on that though. It is still really early in the game for me and this is just the feeling I am getting.

On a different note, I saw "The Dark Knight Rises", which was ama-zing!




Well I loved it anyways.
I really feel that this one had a much better continuity flow then the last movie. I just felt that after Batman defeated the Joker that it just started dragging a bit. That's my personal opinion though. But this one just had an excellent flow and I don't want to spoil the ending for anyone who hasn't seen it yet but I was very satisfied with it.
I have always been a huge fan of Batman. I used to watch it all the time with my little brother. I say 'little' but the guy is humungous now, shot three or four inches past me. I'm grateful that I had a little brother, otherwise I never would've really gotten into super heroes or video games. Anime, I need to thank my older sister and Sailor Moon for. I think that's like everyone's first anime. Well I'm just rambling now. If anyone knows any good reverse harem games....PLEASE TELL ME!

Well nights or mornings depending when you're reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment